Festive Day

Thursday, December 01, 2016


Sorry I've been away for so long, but life has just caught up on me and I've been focusing on school much more recently. But now I'm back!

Today I've had such a good day. It's the start of December, I've been at school with my friends, how much better could it get? I wore my Christmas jumper (which has bells on!) and I didn't have rehearsals, a day off is always nice.

After school me and Georgina both felt very festive, we made ourselves hot chocolates before suddenly deciding to make some cookies with what little ingredients I had. They actually turned out really nice! We then went and set up my Christmas tree with red and silver decorations and it looks so good!

I'm looking forward to the rest of December as there's so much going on! The school production is next week, I'm going to a German Christmas market and am planning on going shopping for Christmas presents as I now have enough money to get good gifts, thanks to my job!

You Might Also Like

0 comments